Coolpad Cool 1 Dual Reasons to buy or not to buy
With the joint efforts of LeEco and Coolpad, the cheapest dual camera phone Coolpad Cool 1 Dual arrived in India for a price rs Rs. 13,999. The Coolpad Cool 1 dual will go on sale in India by both online and offline retailers. It is launched in two memory variant 4GB and 3GB of RAM for same price rs 13,999. However the 4Gb variant will be available via online store and 3G variant via offline stores. The smartphone is ready to give tough fight to Moto g4 Plus and Xiaomi Mi Max.
There is no device in tech world that can be fitted in a single bucket and managed price and features in a proper way. so lets see Coolpad Cool 1 Dual will get success in managing balance between features and price. Here we review the features and technical specification of Coolpad Cool 1 Dual that will help you to take buying decision. so lets count the advantages and the reason to buy the Coolpad Cool 1 Dual :
Coolpad Cool 1 Dual ( Pros, advantages )
- Coolpad Cool 1 features to a 5.5-inch IPS display with a full-HD resolution, the display quality is sharp and offer vibrant colors.
- The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 against scratches
- The Cool 1 Dual is powered by the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 SoC which is fast than Redmi note 3
- The performance of the phone is quite good in multi tasking and using multiple apps
- The metal body with matte finish gives an attractive look to it and response many fingerprints.
- the smartphone comes in 3G and 4GB of RAM variant while the 4G is reserved for the online sale
- the smartphone comes with 32GB of storage in both variant with sd card support ,
- The phone also supports 4G LTE on both SIM slots
- The Cool 1 Dual equipped with dual back 13 mp camera which offer great quality pictures even in low l9ight conditions.
- Video recording goes up to 4K
- The front 8-megapixel camera is quite good to capture in good lighting conditions.
- The Cool 1 Dual is powered by excellent battery life. It is packed by 4000mAh battery lasted for 14 hours and 43 minutes according to a test on HD.
- There’s a fingerprint sensor at the back of the phone which is fast responsive.
- USB Type-C port at the bottom
- It is the 2nd phone in thies price with dual rear camera after Lenovo Phab 2 Plus.
Coolpad Cool 1 Dual ( Cons, Disadvantages )
- The Cool 1 Dual looks bit heavy and is on the thicker which is 8.2mm because of the long battery which is non removable.
- The 2nd cons of the phone is hybrid type so you can’t expand onboard storage at all.
- the phone do not support to make voice calls over the Jio network
- The front camera is not so good in taking picture during low light.
Overall design and features of the device look decent like dual camera, powerful battery, storage, good processor and many other fast connectivity features. there are few cons that we can ignore easily.