Lenovo A6600 Specs Latest News Now Available In India
Lenovo has launch new device A6600in India and its available in their inventory to buy. Lenovo A6600 has 1GHz Quad core processor and 5 inch HD display.
Lenovo A6600 is cheap and affordable people specially in India and china.
Lenovo is also expected to launch/Release 2 new smartphone devices, the Lenovo Zuk Z2 and the Lenovo Z2 Plus. The devices incorporate with 64 bit Snapdragon processor and a 4 GB RAM with a 13 megapixel main camera and an 8 megapixel front camera. The Zuk Z2 was said too be available at CNY release in China.
Overview Of Lenovo A6600
The Lenovo A6666 have the latest configurations 1GB RAM and a built-in internal storage 16 GB which can be expandable up to 32 GB via SD card. It is running on Android Marshmallow OS.
Camera Quality is very good, it have a 8 Mega Pixel main camera nd 2 megapixel front camera. Battery backup is 2,300 mAh and it also supports dual SIM which can be 4G and a VoLTE.
Price and Specs Of Lenovo A6600
Lenovo A6600 is listed under cheap and affordable category in India. The Expected price is Rs. 6,999/-
- The Lenovo A6600 runs Android 4.4 KitKat with VibeUI on top
- The device has a 5-inch IPS LCD display with a pixel density of 294 PPI
- It comes with an 8 MP rear camera with LED flash and a 5 MP front camera
- The phone is powered by a 1.5 GHz quad-core MediaTek processor and 1GB RAM
- It has 8GB internal storage which can be expanded via a microSD card
- Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and microUSB 2.0 port
- The device is powered by a Li-Ion 2300 mAh battery
|Available only on Snapdeal and in Black colour Rs. 8,399|