Lenovo K6 Power : Key facts You need to know (Pros,Cons)
Lenovo K6 Power is one of the major launch in the end of 2016. The Lenovo K6 Power was launched in India in December 216 with Lenovo K6 and K6 Note. This is one of the best smartphone under 10000 range in India. The launch of K6 Power create tough competition in front of Redmi Note 3, LEco 1S and some other 10k budget devices.
But as we all knows every device have two sides, one is good and other is bad. So here we are going to tell you about the Lenovo K6 Power hidden facts that you must know before buying it. However the smartphone looks quite good in term of features quantity but quality also matters. First lets have a look of the features of the K6 Power :
Lenovo k6 Power features
The main highlight of the smartphone is it’s long lasting battery backup which is 4000mah and promise to deliver Stand By time of 13 days and talktime- 33 hours which is really great.
The Lenovo k6 Power features to a 5.0 inches full HD Display and comes with Snapdragon 430 Chipset. The phone runs on the Android v6.0 (Marshmallow) OS with expected nougat update in coming time. For photography the device has powered by 13MP Primary camera and 8 MP Secondary Camera. The storage of the smartphone includes 32 GB Internal memory that is further expandable upto 128 GB via SD Card. There are 3 GB RAM in phone for smooth multi tasking.
Main advantages of Lenovo K6 Power
- First major pros of the Lenovo K6 Power is it’s huge battery backup 4000mah with standby time of 13 days and talktime- 33 hours.
- large storage capacity : you can store many apps, music, games and movies in your phone due to memory space upto 128GB
- 3GB RAM is sufficient for fast multitasking
- 5.0 inches full HD Display is quite sharp and large to enjoy games and videos
- The phone comes with 4G and VoLTE support that enable you to use Jio SIM card in the device without any problem
- the smartphone is packed by fingerprint scanner on the back for security and unlocking by fingers
- 8MP front facing camera is capable to cature high quality selfies even in low light
- The sound system of the phone is very effective and loud due to Dolby Atmos Sound
- Dual SIM Support
- LED notification light on top.
- OTG Cable is supported.
- Reverse charging support
- Great Power saving mode
- Sound configuration
- effective design to consume less power
Cons of Lenovo K6 Power
- Primary camera of the smartphone is not much impressive in capturing pictures in low light
- Hybrid SIM Slot ( do not have extra SIM card slot for memory expansion)
- Gallery App is not preloaded.
- Lack of Quick charge support, taking at least 3 hours to charge fully
If we want a phone with good battery life and unable to charge your phone gain and again that K6 Power is best for you due to powerful battery back up. The phone has 3GB RAM that you will not find in redmi note 3 or 3S prime. So the phone ensure effective performance. Overall phone looks good in design and performance.