BHIM App : Android app for making simple digital payments
BHIM App – Highlights
- The app is still avaible only for android smartphone other software beased smartophone like apple, blackberry, and window smartphone users can’t download
- The app is launched to make digital patment easy, it is a UPI (United Payments Interface) based app that do not require to load money first
- You can also use BHIM app on features phones, A USSD-based interface is also available for feature phones
- The apps allow anyone to to pay or receive money through online banking
- BHIM is an app launched for conman man to make the task easy of cashless India.
- No need of internet connectivity to use BHIM app.
Our great Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday launched a new app for common man in India. this app launched by Modi to make Digital payment simple. This app will help a lot in making true the dream of Digital cashless India. This is an UPI (United Payments Interface) based app called BHIM stand for short for Bharat Interface for Money.
This is a great a straightforward UPI app to make simple payment directly from your bank account. even you can use this BHIM app on the features phones. no need of internet connectivity to make payment by this app. it is now available for download.
Anyone can pay or receive payment via online banking, you don’t need any walled to load money first like other apps. Just go to the app and make online transaction.
PM Modi said,” a features phone users having Rs 1,000-1,200 cost mobile phone can use this app for digital payment, no need to take Internet connection just need a thumb to press”. They said “There was a time when an illiterate was called ‘angutha chchap’. Now, time has changed. Your thumb is your bank now. It has become your identity now.”
For using BHIM app you just need to Download the app by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) on Google Play. After than open the app to use it fully free.
How to use BHIM app
The working mechanism of BHIM is easy, you will have to fololw these steps to use BHIM app :
- Register your bank account through the app
- Set a UPI PIN
- Your mobile number will be your payment address
- Start transacting.
You can make any digital transaction in this app, you can send or receive money to a phone number, check balance.
The list of banksAfter you download the BHIM app
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Catholic Syrian Bank
- Central Bank of India
- DCB Bank
- Dena Bank
- Federal Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- IDFC Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- RBL Bank
- South Indian Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- State Bank of India
- Syndicate Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
So download the BHIM app and make the dream true of Digital India.